DashboardMetis
logo

Metis

METIS

Evaluated at
'24-06-19 18:58
9 minutes ago
9 min ago
Evaluated at
'24-06-19 18:58
9 minutes ago
9 min ago
Market cap (cir.)
$302.68M
Market Price
$53.218
Evaluation
+34%
Fundamental
15
Technical
0
Market cap (cir.)
$302.68M
Market Price
$53.218
Evaluation
+34%
Fundamental
15
Technical
0

Metis is an Ethereum Layer-2 scaling solution aiming to solve the blockchain trilemma: that blockchains cannot be decentralized, secure, and scalable simultaneously. It also strives to solve Ethereum's biggest challenges: speed, cost and scalability. Metis wants to help developers create and manage existing decentralized applications (dApps), while also supporting developers and entrepreneurs who want to build and launch new dApps. It also integrates the Decentralized Autonomous Company (DAC) framework into its Layer 2 infrastructure to help developers and businesses move from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0.The tokenomics of MetisDAO (METIS) is as follows: a maximum supply of 10,000,000 tokens. The first 49.3% of the total supply of METIS tokens was minted in 2021 for “cold launch, team, advisors’ and investors’ allocation, and ecosystem/community development.” The rest of the 50.7% of METIS tokens will be allocated to: 4.86% for community benefits (including mining), 10% for early-stage Rangers mining, 3% for community development in upcoming Discovery Age, 32.84% for transaction-related mining in upcoming Discovery Age.Elena Sinelnikova, Kevin Liu, and Yuan Su founded Metis in 2019, but the business didn't officially launch until Nov. 17, 2021. Sinelnikova established other crypto projects prior to founding Metis, including the non-profit blockchain educational hub ‘Crypto Chicks,’ in 2017. She has a Master’s degree in computer science and experience working in blockchain, cybersecurity, software development, and as a full-stack programmer. Kevin Liu worked as an investment manager and in strategic development before launching Metis. He has an undergraduate degree in management and an MBA from the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Yuan Su studied computer science as an undergraduate and then did an MBA at the University of Toronto. After graduating, he worked as a software engineer and manager at IBM until 2019, when he co-founded Metis. He now also heads up development at CaseWare International.

Read more
Based on data from
&
token-terminal
Based on data from
&
token-terminal
Evaluation
Fundamental
Technical
Historical

Evaluation

'24-06-19 18:58
$71.384
(+34%)
Top55%

Market cap (cir.)

$302.68M

Market price

$53.218

Evaluation price

$71.384 (+34%)

Evaluation by factors

$71.384
Average
$76.17
Value
$69.4243
Growth
$67.1656
Momentum
$73.1265
Quality
$71.0337
Native
Based on data from
&
token-terminal

Fundamental

'24-06-19 18:58
15
Top63%
Value score
1
Top97%

PSR score

--
Top--%

PER score

2
Top96%

PFR score

--
Top--%

PBR score

--
Top--%

PHR score

5
Top95%
Growth score
9
Top72%

Revenue growth score

--
Top--%

Fee growth score

--
Top--%

Earning growth score

--
Top--%

Developer growth score

64
Top14%

User growth score

--
Top--%

Holder growth score

--
Top--%

Treasury growth score

--
Top--%
Momentum score
51
Top38%

Price momentum score

59
Top30%

Price Location score

44
Top54%

Volume score

56
Top27%

Volatility score

44
Top50%
Quality score
--
Top--%

Asset quality score

--
Top--%

Business quality score

--
Top--%
Native score
19
Top64%

HR score

3
Top74%

Inflation score

35
Top66%
Based on data from
&
token-terminal

Technical Indicator

'24-06-19 18:58
7D
28D
91D
Neutral (-1)
RSI (7D)
18
Oversold
BRANDS (7D)
-1.4
Oversold
STOCH (7D)
18
Oversold
MACD (7D)
-4.29
Oversold
OBV (7D)
405.3M
Overbought
Based on data from
&
token-terminal
Based on data from
&
token-terminal

Historical Data

'24-06-19 18:58

Select Data

Price
Score
Clear All
Select Data
2
7D
4W
180D
YTD
1Y
Max
Daily
Weekly
Monthly
Market Price
Fundamental score
Loading data...

Please wait a moment. Loading chart data.

Based on data from
&
token-terminal